Sound for TV, Film, and Multimedia
- Documentary, Reality, Web series (about news, entertainment, music, lifestyle, sports), Scripted shows, Cartoons, Game shows, Cooking shows, English dubs of foreign language shows/films, indie films
- Music/score mixing for multimedia projects
- Advertising/Marketing – Sound design for graphics packages (from scratch and rebranding), music selection, mixing, over 10 years promo experience
I’ve worked on series for all the major US networks (ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox), streaming services (Netflix, Amazon), and many cable networks (MTV, VH1, BBC America, Nat Geo, Cartoon Network, Food Network, PBS, SyFy, plus others). I’ve been in post-production sound in Los Angeles since 2004.
I’ve worn a lot of hats (see iMDB credits). My first post-production job was at a studio where I had industry veterans teaching me to do everything from ADR and Foley to sound editing and mixing. That’s allowed me to have a wide variety of opportunities that have come up over the years.
I’ve done everything from tech to scheduling. Taking on indie projects you learn how to do everything sound-related start to finish. I’ve even done troubleshooting in Premiere to help some assistant editors in a technical crisis.
Work Samples – Trailer/Promo
- 3 time MPSE Golden Reel Nominee: Sound Effects, Foley, Music, Dialogue and ADR for Non-Theatrical Documentary Broadcast Media; Sound Effects, Foley, Dialogue, ADR and Music for Television Animation.
- Clio-winning promo: The Simpsons Art Complex (Gold Winner)
- Worked on many ProMax Award-winning promos (and member of FX Network’s Marketing Team of the Year 2015-2018)
- Have worked on Golden Globe and Emmy-Winning Series